Last updated: 19 Dec 2023
We are LISTALPHA HOLDINGS LLP ('we', 'us', or 'our') with registered office at 10 Norwich Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 1BD. We are a CRM platform allows private equity funds to manage, track, and store information related to their investments activities.
Please keep in mind that our clients may store Personal Data about you on our Platform. We are the data processor of that Personal Data, which means we're contractually required to keep that data secure, but for questions and to exercise your rights over that data, you need to talk to the organisation that added your data to our platform, and not us.
If you have any questions about this policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you use my data?
• When you create and log into your account and use our services we will collect your name, email address, phone number, address, company name and address (if applicable) and your payment details. We hold your data in this way under our legitimate interest to run our business, and maintain points of contact for each of our customers.
• To send you marketing information. Where you have previously expressed an interest in our products or services (and not opted-out of marketing) we will use your name and email address to send you updates because it is in our legitimate interests to promote our other products and services we think you might be interested in.
Where you are a customer or someone in our network we believe would be interested in hearing about our products and services, we will contact you by email from time to time, under our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can stop receiving our marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com or, where relevant, by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communication you receive from us.
• When you contact us either by phone, email, via our 'contact us' page or via social media, we will usually collect your name, social media handle and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
• When you attend one of our events or a third-party event we also attend (including virtual events via video conferencing providers including Zoom), we will usually collect your name, address, email address and phone number. We collect this information because it’s in our legitimate interests to promote our business and to know who’s attending our events.
• When you apply for a job with us we may collect your name, contact details, recruitment information (e.g. right to work documentation and references), test results (inc. psychometric), qualifications, accreditations and any additional information we may receive from our recruitment partners.
We will use your personal information to assess your suitability for our available roles. We do this to perform our contract obligations or to take steps at your request, before entering into a contract. Where we process your right to work documentation, we will do so to comply with our legal obligations.
• If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
Who do you share my data with?
• Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
• Delivery providers and logistics companies for the performance of the contract we enter into with you to deliver the products you order.
• Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser or collaboration brand including where we run workshops with co-presenters and offer a promotion alongside a partner brand. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
• Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer.
Where do you store my data?
We store your data on third party servers which are based both in the UK and outside of the UK.
When working with third parties we may need to transfer your personal data outside of the UK and / or EU.
Whenever we transfer your personal information outside of the UK and the EU, we ensure it receives additional protection as required by law. To keep this policy as short and easy to understand as possible, we haven’t set out the specific circumstances when each of these protection measures are used. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org more detail on this.
How long do you keep my data for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to improve the way we work and our services.
What are my rights under data protection law?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
• access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
• correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
• ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
• ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
• ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
• object to how we are using your personal data; and
• withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based in the EU you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or in your device's storage. We only use (and store) non-essential cookies if you provide your consent.
Cookie Purpose Duration More Information
Google Analytics This helps us understand how you use the Website and helps us to improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the website and the pages you visit. The retention period will be between 1 minute and 2 years depending on the type of cookie used. Google Analytics
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Google API Services
ListAlpha's use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
AI Model Use
ListAlpha does not share personal user data with third party AI Models